It is possible to withdraw Kiwisaver funds, in times of hardship, but there are a few pieces of information that you will need to provide before we can proceed with your application. These include:
- Your application form (Contact your Kiwisaver provider for this. If you don’t know your provider, IRD can tell you who it is.)
- Photo identification (Must be a certified copy.)
- The birth certificates of any children in your care
- Proof of income from all sources including Salary/wages, ACC, Work and Income, IRD payments (Child support, Family Tax Credits.)
- Proof of any partner’s income from all sources
- Proof of expences including tenancy agreement/mortgage details, rates, power/phone/internet, transport costs, medical costs, school costs, childcare, insurance etc.
- Proof of debt including and credit contracts (Hire purchases.), credit card statements (Previous 3 months.), personal loan statements, letters/statements from debt collectors, overdrafts etc.
- Bank statements from all accounts for the previous 3 months
- Vehicle details including year, make, model, value
- Details of any property you own
- Details of any other assets you have E.g. shares, bonds etc.
Once you have all these details, we can assist in putting your application together.